Below you will find the materials for the 2019 Fall Pharmaceutical EHS Counsel Roundtable, held on Tuesday, September 24 in Washington, DC.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Regulation of Plastics and the Potential Impact on Pharmaceutical Companies
- Update on Brexit and the EU
- PFAS: A Recipe for PIE?
- Industry Initiatives to End Plastic Waste in the Environment
- Developments Affecting Environmental Issues in Transactions
- Ethical Issues Arising from Working with Third-Party Non-Lawyers
- Other Resources:
About the Roundtable
Launched in 2007, the Pharmaceutical EHS Counsel Roundtable provides an opportunity for in-house EHS counsel at leading pharmaceutical companies to meet and discuss emerging EHS legal issues pertaining to pharmaceutical products and operations in the U.S. and in key markets worldwide. The Roundtable also affords participants an opportunity to discuss compliance approaches, opportunities to reduce legal risks, and EHS aspects of supply chain management.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
The Roundtable program is approved or awaiting approval for CLE credit in the following states. In order to receive CLE credit, interested participants must complete the evaluation form and return it to Lisa Reeher. Dial-in participants must e-mail Lisa the passwords provided during the presentation as well.
- CA – Approved
- CT – Approval pending
- NJ – Approved via reciprocity
- NY – Approved via reciprocity
- PA – Approval pending
- TX – Approval pending
- WA – Approval pending