Chambers and Partners Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2020
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2020 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
Chambers notes B&D as a "respected boutique focused exclusively on environmental law at all levels across the country" and one that "provides multidisciplinary expertise across [environmental law]."
Quotes from client and other market commentator reviews of the firm include:
A go-to boutique with environmental expertise.
They have strong lawyers from coast to coast.
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Maddie Boyer (Principal, Austin)
- Loren Dunn (Principal, Seattle)
- Marc Goldstein (Principal, Boston)
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York)
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston)
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC)
- John Kazanjian (Principal, New York)
- Laura LaValle (Principal, Austin)
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin)
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York)
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston)
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco)