Aminah always puts her clients’ needs and objectives at the forefront, providing them with consistently on-point analyses and novel legal arguments.
She focuses her practice on regulatory compliance counseling and environmental enforcement defense matters. She helps clients in a wide range of industries, including consumer product, retail, technology, and power generation, navigate through environmental regulatory schemes at the federal, state and local level. She has a sharp legal mind and is able to synthesize and translate complex regulations and legal analyses into easy-to-understand language.
Aminah has experience with matters arising under a variety of federal environmental laws including the CAA, CERCLA, CWA, EPCRA, FIFRA, and RCRA. She also has significant experience with California-specific regulatory schemes, including California’s hazardous waste and materials management requirements, Extended Producer Responsibility legislation, and Proposition 65.
In addition to her regulatory practice, Aminah has successfully represented clients in civil and administrative enforcement proceedings, contaminated property litigation, citizen suits and administrative permitting challenges.
Aminah enjoys the ever-changing and thought-provoking nature of practicing law.
- Temple University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Maryland
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, Member
- Sacramento Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Member
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Board Member