- Obtaining a complete dismissal for a contractor client in an asbestos matter just prior to opening statements after prevailing on a key motion in limine to exclude evidence based on California’s Workers Compensation Act.
- Participating in a three week wrongful death mesothelioma trial for a valve manufacturer client which resulted in a defense verdict after just 35 minutes of deliberations.
- Participating in a three week long complex federal CERCLA trial resulting in a verdict which was less than 25% of plaintiff’s “bottom line” pre-trial demand.
- Obtaining a dismissal for a fertilizer distributor to the medical cannabis industry in a “first of its kind” lawsuit brought against the client on personal jurisdiction grounds.
- After obtaining concessions at deposition from plaintiffs' key expert, winning summary judgment for a valve manufacturer defendant on reconsideration in an asbestos-related claim involving more than $1.5 million in claimed economic damages.
- Successfully moving to exclude the sole percipient witness' testimony against an equipment manufacturer client, resulting in the entry of summary judgment in a wrongful death lung cancer claim involving a 57-year old former welder.
- Counseling startup business ventures (including marketing firms, consumer packaged good companies, and multiple “rock n’ roll” bands) in completing corporate forms, preparing bylaws and operating agreements, and issuing ownership shares.
- Counseling unsigned musical groups in copyrighting original music and negotiating agreements with outside entities (studios, venues, and commercial enterprises) for performance, licensing, and use of intellectual property.