Chris's experience includes:
- Participating in a three-week-long complex federal CERCLA trial as a lead trial lawyer, resulting in a verdict which was less than 25% of plaintiff’s “bottom line” pre-trial demand.
- Obtaining a complete dismissal on behalf of a medical cannabis plant nutrient manufacturer defendant in a high-stakes catastrophic toxic injury claim on personal jurisdiction grounds.
- Aggressively defending a large microchip manufacturer in multi-jurisdiction mass tort litigation involving exposure to glycol ethers in “clean rooms” and contributing to multiple favorable settlements.
- Successfully defending a toxic injury claim on behalf of an industrial brake manufacturer involving an Australian resident plaintiff, necessitating investigation, discovery, and litigation on two continents and over $35,000,000 in claimed economic damages.
- Prosecuting a complex breach of contract, business tort, and Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 claim on behalf of an equine business owner and obtaining a substantial settlement.
- After obtaining concessions at deposition from plaintiffs' key expert, winning summary judgment for an industrial equipment manufacturer upon reconsideration in an asbestos-related death claim involving more than $1.5 million in claimed economic damages.
- Developing a detailed spill response protocol for a large technology company pursuant to relevant state and federal environmental statutes.
- Drafting detailed product warnings and downstream liability limiting documents for an international pesticide and fertilizer manufacturer.