Clirae maintains a robust regulatory and compliance practice focusing on environmental compliance counseling and internal investigations.
She joined B&D after working as a summer associate for two summers. Clirae supports clients across industry sectors in a variety of matters relating to corporate social responsibility, product stewardship, and environmental health and safety (EHS) laws to help clients assess risk, develop compliance strategies, and defend against enforcement.
As Deputy Chair of the firm’s Textiles and Fashion group, she works on cutting-edge environmental and sustainability issues affecting the textiles and fashion industries.
While pursuing her J.D., Clirae was a student attorney with the Georgetown Environmental Law and Justice Clinic. Clirae also worked as a legal extern for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- University of South Carolina (B.A., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Public Health
- Georgetown University (J.D., 2022)
- Food and Drug Law Journal
- Environmental Law Society
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court – District of Columbia
- D.C. Bar - Energy, Environment, & Natural Resources Community