Clirae combines her passion for energy and environmental law to counsel clients on regulatory, litigation, and compliance matters.
She joined B&D after working as a summer associate for two summers. Clirae supports clients across industry sectors in a variety of matters relating to corporate social responsibility, supply chain, and product stewardship. Her work involves tracking federal, state, and local environmental, health, and safety (EHS) laws to keep clients apprised of changes in their responsibilities.
While pursuing her J.D., Clirae was a student attorney with the Georgetown Environmental Law and Justice Clinic. She also worked as a legal extern for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- University of South Carolina (B.A., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Public Health
- Georgetown University (J.D., 2022)
- Food and Drug Law Journal
- Environmental Law Society
- DC Bar Energy Environment and Natural Resources Law Clerk
- District of Columbia