Dylan uses his legal and business skills to help clients solve problems.
He maintains a diverse environmental litigation and regulatory practice, working with clients nationwide across industrial sectors. He has developed experience with PFAS issues, solid waste facility operations and siting, site contamination litigation, Clean Air Act cases involving aftermarket defeat devices for motor vehicles, commercial composting regulations, and local zoning matters. Dylan is also a member of the firm’s emerging Industrial Hemp and Cannabis practice group. Dylan maintains a pro bono practice primarily working with local farms and environmental conservancy groups.
During his time at Vermont Law School, Dylan was a Head Notes Editor for the Vermont Law Review, a Dean’s Fellow in the legal writing department, and worked in the school’s Energy Clinic preparing guidance for the development of small and mid-size solar projects. He also interned as a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office, District of Maine.
- University of Maine (B.S., cum laude, 2010)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Certificate in Energy Law
- Head Notes Editor, Vermont Law Review
- U.S. District Court - Massachusetts
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, Massachusetts Rising Star (2020)