Aaron Goldberg Speaking at PLI's Environmental Regulation 2016 Conference
Aaron Goldberg (Principal, Washington, DC) will speak at a Practicing Law Institute conference, Environmental Regulation 2016: Hot Topics, Regulatory Developments, and Practical guidance for Corporate Compliance, on Friday, June 10.
Aaron's session, Environmental Common Law, Toxic Tort, and Specialized Waste Management Issues, will address:
- Common law environmental claims;
- Latest case law on preemption issues;
- Citizens suits under the federal environmental laws;
- Product end of life management; RCRA corrosivity characteristic petition; and
- Proposed Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals Rule.
For more information, please visit the event website.