John Cruden Speaking at IBA Biennial SEERIL Conference
Principal John Cruden will be delivering the keynote address at the International Bar Association's (IBA) Biennial Conference of the Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law (SEERIL) 2018. The conference will take place on April 8-11 in Lisbon, Portugal.
The IBA's Biennial SEERIL Conference covers the biggest legal issues and challenges facing the natural resources, energy, mining, oil & power, environmental law, water and international construction industries. Topics include:
- Setting the stage for how rapid transformation and disruption will impact the law;
- The emerging new circular economy focused on using products in a closed loop system;
- Transformation in the power sector with urban and rural development and clean energy;
- Developments in the mining sector in a low carbon economy;
- The impacts of drones, additive manufacturing, nanotechnology, and other technologies;
- Project finance developments and opportunities in the transformative space;
- Renewables need oil & gas;
- Cyber-security and water;
- Technological and legal innovation in energy.
For more information or to register, visit the IBA website.