- Winning a motion to dismiss a claim brought against an out-of-state hydroponics supplier to the cannabis industry in a high stakes toxic tort matter involving pesticide exposure with more than $10,000,000 in potential liability.
- Drafting industry-appropriate product warnings for suppliers to the industry, including packaging and plant supplement manufacturers.
- Providing guidance to the industrial hemp community on environmental liabilities in the wake of hemp legalization via the 2018 Farm Bill.
- Defending cannabis growers in court and before state-level administrative agencies for alleged violations of environmental laws and ordinances.
- Advising a bast fiber producer on corporate governance issues, including preparing an operating agreement for the entity, and reviewing and revising contracts.