Jackson concentrates his practice on litigation, regulatory compliance, and natural resources management.
He advises clients on regulatory compliance, administrative enforcement actions, and civil litigation under state and federal regulations including the Clean Air Act, Administrative Procedure Act, Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, National Environmental Policy Act, and Federal Land Policy and Management Act. Jackson also aids clients in complying with international agreements such as the Montreal Protocol and Basel Convention.
Before joining Beveridge & Diamond, Jackson worked as a Law Clerk for various institutes. Most recently he worked for The Honorable Andrea Hertzfeld at the Washington, DC Superior Court where he managed four dockets of over 500 cases. Jackson has also clerked for the Institute for Governance and Sustainable Development, the U.S. Department of the Interior’s Office of the Solicitor in the Division of Land Resources, and the Fourth Judicial District of Colorado, where he gained litigation and regulatory experience while working on matters pertaining to natural resources management and air pollution regulation. As an AmeriCorps VISTA member, he promoted economic development in SE Ohio.
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
- International Relations. Minors in Global Public Health and Philosophy.
- Dean's List
- American University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- ABA Comm. on Renewable, Alternative, & Distributed Energy Resources, Vice-Chair
- American Bar Association, Administrative Law Review, Senior Staffer
- WVU National Energy Law Moot Court Competition, Best Brief Overall; Quarterfinalist
- Sustainable Development Law & Policy Brief, Senior Features Editor
- District of Columbia