Jenny’s leadership and problem-solving skills help provide clients with solutions to a mix of complex regulatory matters and environmental litigation.
Jenny brings a diversity of experience to Beveridge & Diamond, where her practice centers on regulatory compliance counseling and environmental litigation. Her experience includes counseling major corporations and trade associations in matters involving the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and the federal aviation statutes, as well as CERCLA (Superfund).
Prior to joining B&D, Jenny worked as an environmental consultant with a focus on sustainability as applied to heavy industry. She led initiatives that included green products, green chemistry, and the responsible use and reuse of resources.
Jenny’s background also includes significant military service. She served as a pilot and an officer in the U.S. Army, with a tour of duty in the first Persian Gulf War (1991) in Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and with the 101st Airborne Division, flying UH-1 Huey and CH-47 Chinook helicopters.
Jenny joined B&D following her graduation from Vermont Law School where she gained experience at the Federal Court level and internationally. Jenny clerked for the Honorable Peter W. Hall, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Her international experience includes serving as a delegate to the Marrakech, Morocco 22nd Conference of the Parties (COP22) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
Currently, Jenny is the Deputy Chair of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) section of the Litigation practice group. In addition, she represents B&D on the Legal Advisory Committee for the Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition (CAIR). She previously served as Deputy of the Pro Bono Committee, the Fisheries & Aquaculture industry group, and B&D University.
Jenny is a classically trained musician, a recreational half-marathon runner, and enjoys skiing, hiking, and kayaking.
- Duke University (B.S., 1989)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Vermont Law School Board of Trustees, 2016-2018
- Vermont Law Review, 2016-2018
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court – District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar Association Member
- Vermont Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Women’s Council for Energy and the Environment Member
- Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition (CAIR) Legal Advisory Committee Representative
- Shenandoah National Park Trust – Member, Board of Trustees