As a scientist and lawyer, Jessica uses her dual training to effectively represent clients in complex civil litigation.
Jessica defends clients in toxic tort, nuisance, and product liability litigation, including class and mass actions. She handles litigation relating to site remediation and groundwater contamination, and she counsels clients on projects implicating federal species protection law. She also co-leads the Toxic Torts and Mass Torts section of the firm’s Litigation practice group.
Prior to law school, Jessica traveled to Panama, Vietnam, China, and the Pacific Ocean’s North Pacific Subtropical Gyre to study coastal zone management, international water resource conflicts, and marine micro-plastics.
Jessica is admitted to practice only in Washington, DC. Her admission to the New York Bar is pending.
- Cornell University (B.S., 2014)
- Science of Natural & Environmental Systems
- Minors in Marine Biology and Climate Change
- 2013 Cornell University Partners in Sustainability Award
- University of Miami (M.P.S., 2015)
- Coastal Zone Management
- Award of Academic Merit
- American University (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Service Honors Recipient
- Sustainable Development Law & Policy Brief, Executive Editor
- Administrative Law Review Instructional Board
- Thelma Casto Southard Award
- District of Columbia
- New York