Kacie focuses her practice on complex environmental regulation, natural resource litigation, and land use.
She has experience with the National Environmental Protection Act, toxic and environmental torts, Clean Air Act, Safe Drinking Water Act, Clean Water Act, and the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act.
Prior to joining Beveridge & Diamond, Kacie served as a Law Clerk with the U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Natural Resources Section, and as a New York City/Caribbean Superfund Branch Intern with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Regional Counsel for Region 2.
During law school, Kacie worked as a Research Assistant, focusing on atmospheric trust litigation.
- College of William and Mary (J.D., 2021)
- Environmental Law and Policy Review, Managing Editor (Vol. 45)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, Tournament Director (2019-2020)
- Property Rights Project, Fellow (2020-2021)
- Center for the Study of Law and Markets, Fellow (2019-2020)
- Leadership Institute, Fellow (2018-2019)
- Marshall-Wythe Citizen Lawyer Scholarship
- Colorado State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Leaders in Environmental Achievement, Fellow
- Harvard Summer School (Certificate, Law for Sustainability, 2017)
- After Juliana: A Proposal for the Next Atmospheric Trust Litigation Strategy, 45 Wm. & Mary Envtl. L. & Pol’y Rev. 219 (2020), https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/wmelpr/vol45/iss1/8
- Virginia’s Ocean Trust, A.B.A. Sec. of Env’t, Energy & Resources (forthcoming)