Presentations & Conference Materials
The lawyers in our Latin American practice regularly organize and present at roundtables, conferences, and webinars that examine environmental law developments throughout Latin America. The materials from recent presentations can be found below.
- In Transition: The State of Play of Latin American Chemicals Laws, Chemical Watch Regulatory Updates: Latin America Summit (June 2020)
- Perspectives from Abroad: Brazil, Beveridge & Diamond Circular Economy and Plastics Symposium (February 2020)
- Beveridge & Diamond Brazilian Environmental Law and Enforcement Roundtable: Trends in Brazilian Environmental Law and Enforcement Under the New Administration (May 2019)
- Latin America – The Expanding E-waste and Chemicals Landscape, ITI Environmental Leadership Council Spring Meeting (March 2017)
- Latin American Update, ITI Environmental Leadership Council Fall Meeting (September 2016)
- Mexico and Canada Environmental Compliance Programs, RILA Retail Sustainability Conference (September 2015)
- Beveridge & Diamond Latin American Environmental Law Roundtable
Since 2008, Beveridge & Diamond has periodically hosted a roundtable for in-house counsel with interests in Latin America to learn about key topics in environmental law in Latin American jurisdictions, discuss engagement in the Region, and exchange experiences with other industry colleagues. The presentations from the past four roundtables can be accessed via the links below. Please contact [email protected] for more information about future events.