Majidah uses her passion for global environmental justice, stewardship, and sustainability to help solve clients’ problems and strategically achieve clients’ long-term business goals.
Majidah is a forward-thinking environmental advocate who aids and advises clients across industry sectors in a variety of areas involving environmental justice, international regulations, corporate social responsibility, supply chain, and product stewardship. In addition to her regulatory practice, she also assists with complex civil and criminal environmental litigation.
Majidah is committed to service and handles pro bono matters related to immigration, consumer protection, and individual liberties.
During law school, she served as an editor for the American Indian Law Journal, one of two law journals in the nation dedicated exclusively to Indigenous issues. Majidah also clerked at a premier regional full-service firm, a large family-owned forestry company, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Justice Mary I. Yu on the Washington State Supreme Court.
Outside of the office, Majidah enjoys snowboarding, hiking, and learning new languages.
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- President, Black Law Students Association
- Chair, Western Region of the National Black Law Students Association
- 2021 Outstanding Externship Student Award, Clinical Legal Education Association
- CALI Award, Poverty Law
- CALI Award, Financial Institutions & Policy
- Seattle University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2018)
- ITA Scholar-Athlete, 2016-2017
- President’s List, 2017-2018
- American Bar Association
- Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Business Law Section
- National Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Environmental, Energy, & Public Utilities Law Section
- Loren Miller Bar Association
- Filipino Lawyers of Washington
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Lavender Rights Project
Honors & Awards
- Fellow, National Bar Association Associate Advancement Academy for Excellence 2021-2022
Spanish (Proficient – intermediate conversational and written)