- Environmental legal counsel in the context of the 2015 dam burst at a mining facility in Brazil.
- Environmental legal and crisis advisor to Grupo Ultra, for its Brazilian operations, including during the 2014 fire at the bulk liquids storage facility it operated near the Port of Santos.
- Advisor to Rhodia Solvay Group on environmental assessment and strategies, permitting, audits, as well as on environmental aspects of M&A and project finance in Brazil.
- Environmental in-house counsel for the negotiations that led to the formation of the Raízen Energia S.A., a JV between Royal Dutch Shell and Brazilian biofuel major Cosan S.A.
- Risk assessment and contractual allocation of environmental liability in the acquisition of the Aviation fuels business originally pertaining to the ExxonMobil Group in Brazil.
- Legal advice to Shell during sensitive corporate crisis, including (i) environmental contamination at the divested chemicals business’ manufacturing plants in São Paulo and a TAM airliner crash in São Paulo over a Shell branded service station.
- Advisor to a multinational chemical manufacturer on environmental issues regarding its activities in Brazil.
- 2014 FIFA World Cup: advice on the contract negotiation and environmental permitting needed to secure Brazil’s bid to host the event.
- Advisor on the environmental permitting and contract drafting on the installation of an undersea communications cable connecting Florida and Brazil.
- Counselor to Advent International in the acquisition of 50% capital stock of TCP -Terminal de Conteineres de Paranagua SA, Brazil's second-busiest container port.
- Counseling to Advent International pre and after acquisition of Cataratas do Iguaçu, the largest concessionaire operating in Brazil’s national parks.
- Legal advisor of Vision Brazil Investments on the development of new agricultural ventures in the Amazon region.
- Advice to Renova Eólica on Brazil's largest project finance transaction in the renewable energy sector.
- Brazilian counsel to Agence Française de Dévelopement on environmental matters related to a $206 million loan to BNDES to finance renewable energy and energy efficiency projects related to greenhouse gas emissions reduction.
- Brazilian International Banks Association (ABBI "Associação Brasileira de Bancos Internacionais") counselor on public consultation for legislation imposing environmental compliance to financial institutions.
Includes work done at prior firm.