Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Rachel's experience includes:
- Assisting the client in preparing defenses to contribution, cost recovery, and natural resource damages at a large Superfund site.
- Litigating contribution claims under Washington’s Model Toxics Control Act.
- Negotiating with a regulatory agency to take action to protect a groundwater aquifer.
- Successfully defending Navy training flights from an injunction motion.
- Representing the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation in the long-running water adjudication of the Yakima basin.