Rachel's experience includes:
- Assisting a client in preparing defenses to contribution, cost recovery, and natural resource damages claims at a large Superfund site.
- Litigating contribution claims under Washington’s Model Toxics Control Act.
- Negotiating with a regulatory agency to take action to protect a groundwater aquifer.
- Identifying properties with available water rights and negotiating the division of water rights upon purchase.
- Obtaining a favorable settlement in takings claim brought in the Court of Federal Claims.