Sadie is an experienced eDiscovery professional and attorney with core expertise managing large-scale discovery projects for a Fortune 500 company.
She is well-versed in end-to-end project management, including the development and implementation of defensible best practices, team management, and continuous identification of opportunities to improve and to deliver top-notch quality and efficient results to clients. Sadie is also a member of the firm's Technology Committee.
Her experience includes:
- Managing a team of attorneys and professional staff providing discovery support and document review for complex environmental, commercial, securities, healthcare, and products liability litigation.
- Providing clients with strategic consulting on all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
- Ensuring timely execution of up to 50 concurrent review projects and business development initiatives.
- Spearheading and overseeing an extensive non-English document review program, resulting in the new business of 30 projects requiring a review of over 1MM documents in 20 languages.
- University of Massachusetts (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- Political Science, Legal Studies
- Suffolk University (J.D., 2010)
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- International Legal Technology Association
- Project Management Institute