Tamara's paralegal practice at B&D is focused entirely on the Volkswagen Emissions Compliance matter.
Her experience includes:
- Preparing pleadings, discovery requests and responses, subpoenas, motions and other filings.
- Actively engaging and assisting in all phases of litigation through trial.
- Conducting critical legal research to assist attorneys with all aspects of litigation.
- Coordinating conferences with clients, witnesses, experts, opposing counsel, court reporters, and others.
- Identifying and evaluating potential experts, including physicians, nurses, biomechanical and civil engineers.
- Assembling document production for expert review.
- Regularly participating in all aspects of appellate work including drafting, revising and preparing Tables of Contents, Tables of Authorities, Designation of Matter, Initial and Final Briefs and Record on Appeal.
- Ensuring all paralegal functions are performed in accordance with client guidelines.
- Roanoke College (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice
- George Mason University (Paralegal Certificate)