Tracy's experience includes:
- Representing the owners of properties contaminated by dry cleaning operations in Washington MTCA actions.
- Representing the owner of industrial property contaminated by neighboring dry cleaner in Washington MTCA action.
- Representing the owners of properties contaminated by former service station operations in Washington MTCA actions.
- Negotiating resolution of CWA citizen suit on behalf of a former shipyard.
- Negotiating resolution of CWA citizen suit on behalf of a wood treatment facility.
- Securing coverage for clients facing environmental liabilities related to both the federal and state Superfund acts.
- Assisting clients in finding insurance recovery for historic environmental liabilities under old CGL policies.
- Reviewing Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment reports and providing advice to clients purchasing commercial properties.
- Negotiating environmental indemnification agreement for client selling residential property.
- Assisting an industrial gases company with a Washington DOSH appeal alleging WISHA violations for a facility in Washington.
- Assisting large technology company with review of internal health and safety standards.
- Assisting large technology company with understanding regional COVID-19 regulations.