Informed by the experience and insights of B&D's multi-disciplinary team, our Biden Administration Webinar Series will commence on March 1 with an overview of and outlook for environmental and natural resource issues and initiatives announced by the administration to date, as well as key appointments. Subsequent webinars in the series will provide subject-specific deep dives on topics including:
- Overview of Environmental and Natural Resource Issues in the Biden Administration;
- Enforcement Priorities of the Biden Administration (Available On-Demand);
- Air & Climate Change Initiatives in the Biden Administration (April 29);
- Energy and federal natural resources (May 13);
- ESG and sustainability (June 9); and
- International agreements (June 29).
If you are in-house counsel, an EH&S professional, or a business leader at a company, municipality, or trade association and would like to register for this series, please contact [email protected].