We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers below with questions or for more information.
- External Resource: California State Water Resources Control Board - Cannabis Enforcement Unit
- News Alert: California Adopts Statewide Producer-Funded Pharmaceutical Household Drug and Sharps Take-Back Program (10/3/2018)
- News Alert: “WOTUS”: A Tale of Two Rules While Litigation and Rulemaking Continue (9/26/2018)
- News Alert: Ninth Circuit Creates New Challenge for Divisibility in Complex CERCLA Sites (9/20/2018)
- Firm News: Beveridge & Diamond Welcomes Three New Associates in Seattle (9/13/2018)
- Firm News: Beveridge & Diamond Expands California Litigation Practice with Arrival of Of Counsel Christopher Strunk (8/17/2018)
- Newsletter: Carbon Markets Roundup: Recent Developments in U.S. and International Carbon Pricing Regimes (7/17/2018)