We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers below with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: Sixth Circuit Halts Qualified Immunity Claims for Bodily Integrity of Flint Residents (3/7/2019)
- News Alert: A Trickle of Movement on New Storage for the Yakima Basin (3/6/2019)
- News Alert: Proposition 65 2.0: Where It Is and Where It’s Going (3/4/2019)
- News Alert: Cleaning Product Manufacturers Gear Up for Compliance with State Ingredient Disclosure Laws (3/4/2019)
- News Alert: Port of Ridgefield Sues Railroad, Takes Nothing Under MTCA (2/20/2019)
- Firm News: Beveridge & Diamond Welcomes Two New Attorneys in Seattle (2/19/2019)
- Event: Rachel Roberts Speaking on WIE Panel on Cleanup Projects (3/22/2019)
- Event: Loren Dunn Speaking at ELI's Annual Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law (3/26/2019)
- Event: Chris Strunk Speaking at ABA TIPS Section Conference (5/3/2019)
- Event: Beveridge & Diamond Sponsoring, Speaking at EECMA Annual Conference (5/3/2019)
- Event: Chris Strunk Speaking at DRI Cannabis Law Seminar (5/15/2019)