We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: PFAS Determined To Be Hazardous Substances Under Washington’s Cleanup Law (11/1/2021)
- News Alert: Cal/OSHA Advances Proposed Temporary and Permanent COVID-19 Standards (10/29/2021)
- News Alert: Cal/OSHA’s Enforcement Authority Expanded (10/18/2021)
- News Alert: Practical Tips for Managing the Risks of PCBs in Building Materials (8/17/2021)
- News Alert: New Fishing Limits Proposed for Pacific Commercial Chinook Salmon (6/22/2021)
- News Alert: Oregon Increases Access to Historical Insurance Assets for Cleanup Liabilities (6/16/2021)
- News Alert: Washington State Plastics Bill Imposes Minimum Content Requirements on Many Household and Food Service Products (5/19/2021)
- News Alert: South Coast AQMD Adopts Warehouse Indirect Source Rule, First Reporting Months Away (5/18/2021)
- News Alert: Washington Joins Chorus of States with Major Environmental Justice Laws (5/18/2021)