We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: Seeing Smoke Ahead: Cal/OSHA Proposes Emergency Regulation to Protect Workers from Wildfire Smoke Exposure (5/17/2019)
- News Alert: Water From a Glacier Reaches the Ocean Eventually: Final Decree Issued in the Yakima Water Adjudication after 42 Years (5/13/2019)
- News Alert: Washington State Enacts Sweeping Law to Regulate PFAS and Other Chemicals in Consumer Products and Packaging (5/9/2019)
- Article: Hemp Transporters are Still Dodging Potholes Despite the Farm Bill (4/22/2019)
- News Alert: Despite Sophisticated Acquisition Contract, Allocation of CERCLA Liability Unclear (4/15/2019)
- News Alert: Cannabis Business CEQA Exemption Expires on July 1: Will You Have a Permit or License to Conduct Business? (4/9/2019)
- Event: Gus Winkes Speaking at the Washington State Brownfields Conference (5/30/2019)
- Event: Beveridge & Diamond and ELI to Present an Interactive Women and Environmental Law Event (6/5/2019) - Join us!