We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: Proposed Changes to Effluent Limit Guidelines for Steam Electric Power Generating Facilities (11/12/2019)
- News Alert: EPA Proposes Big Changes to the EAB Permit Appeals Process (11/11/2019)
- News Alert: USDA Interim Hemp Regulations Provide Welcome Guidance But Need Refinement (11/8/2019)
- News Alert: Compliance Deadline Approaching for California Cleaning Product Disclosures while New York Program Stalls (11/8/2019)
- News Alert: Washington's Model Toxics Control Act: Transforming Contaminated Sites into Community and Environmental Assets (11/1/2019)
- News Alert: USDA Issues Much-Needed Guidance to U.S. Hemp Industry via Interim Rule (10/29/2019)
- News Alert: Trump DOJ Sues California, Seeks to End State’s Cap-and-Trade Agreement with Québec (10/24/2019)
- News Alert: NMFS Seeks to Streamline Aquaculture Permitting While a Washington Federal Court Interjects Caution (10/17/2019)