We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: Ninth Circuit Orders EPA to Develop Total Maximum Daily Loads for Temperature on the Columbia and Snake Rivers (1/16/2020)
- News Alert: Seattle Launches Energy Efficiency as a Service Program, Encouraging Deep Energy Efficiency Building Retrofits (1/16/2020)
- News Alert: USDA Extends Deadline to Comment on Interim Regulations for U.S. Hemp Production (12/17/2019)
- News Alert: California DTSC Accepting Comments on the Use of BPA, Ortho-phthalates, and PFAS in Food Packaging as Part of Its Evaluations under the Safer Consumer Products Program (12/17/2019)
- Firm News: Megan Withroder Elected Director of Air & Waste Management Puget Sound Chapter (12/11/2019)
- News Alert: EPA Considers Adding PFAS Chemicals to the Toxic Release Inventory (12/9/2019)
- Firm News: Latinvex Names B&D a Top Law Firm in Latin America for 2020 (12/5/2019)