We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: Washington Agencies Initiate Rulemaking Processes for Implementing Washington's New Clean Energy Legislation (7/19/2019)
- News Alert: EPA Issues Policy to Enhance Partnerships With States (7/18/2019)
- News Alert: New Washington Legislation Drives Energy Conservation in Commercial Buildings (7/9/2019)
- News Alert: New Washington Legislation Steps on the Electric Vehicle Accelerator (7/2/2019)
- News Alert: California Proposes Amendments to Air Cleaner Regulation (7/1/2019)
- News Alert: Washington Clean Energy Transformation Act Establishes Aggressive Mandates for Grid Decarbonization and Renewable Energy Production (6/25/2019)
- News Alert: Rewetting the Ink on Washington’s Industrial Stormwater General Permit: Significant Modifications Coming Down the Pipes (6/20/2019)
- News Alert: Not So Cooperative Federalism? Washington Sues EPA Over Reversal in Long-Running Human Health Criteria Saga (6/19/2019)
- News Alert: Seattle's Energy Efficiency as a Service Pilot Program Promises Major Benefits for Building Owners, Utilities, and Conservation (6/19/2019)
- Firm News: The Legal 500 Again Names B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2019 (6/18/2019)
- News Alert: Washington UTC Finalizes New PURPA Rules Creating New Opportunities for Renewable Energy Developers (6/18/2019)
- News Alert: SCAQMD Adopts Dramatic Increase in Fees, Offsetting Costs of AB 617 and Toxics Regulation (6/18/2019)
- Firm News: 3 Lawyers from B&D's Seattle Office Receive Super Lawyers Recognition for 2019 (6/11/2019)