We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
California Updates | Oregon Updates | Washington State Updates
- News Alert: Supreme Court Narrows CWA Jurisdiction Over Waters of the U.S. (5/30/23)
- News Alert: Washington State Battery EPR Bill Poised to Become Law (5/2/2023)
- News Alert: Ninth Circuit Causes a Ripple (2/23/23)
- News Alert: CalRecycle’s Recycling Revamp (2/21/23)
- News Alert: Washington Department of Ecology Signals that Nooksack Basin Water Rights Adjudication is Ready for Launch (2/16/23)