We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- Article: Environmental Developments to Watch in California in 2023 (1/12/2023)
- News Alert: Washington Supreme Court Affirms Ecology’s Authority to Bypass Rulemaking When Requiring New PCB Sampling Methods Under CWA Permits (12/14/2022)
- News Alert: MTCA Liability for Smokestack Emissions (10/13/2022)
- WA Update: Ecology’s 6PPD Subgroup Seeks Input on Research Priorities and Topics at October 6 Subgroup Meeting (10/5/2022)
- News Alert: California’s COVID-19 Workplace Requirements Continue to Evolve (10/4/2022)
- News Alert: Charging Ahead: California to Require All New Cars Sold to Be Zero Emissions in 2035 (9/8/2022)
- News Alert: California Passes Two New Bills to Overhaul State’s Battery Extended Producer Responsibility Program and Broadly Expand State’s E-Waste Program (9/8/2022)