We track emerging trends and have deep understanding of the EHS requirements that apply to our clients' facilities, operations, worker safety, and products on the West Coast.
The Western United States drives environmental, health, and safety (EHS) law and policy, with state legislatures and regulatory agencies often setting rigorous new standards that are then adopted by other states across the nation. We invite you to explore these resources and contact any of our lawyers with questions or for more information.
- News Alert: California Requires Disclosures for Voluntary Carbon Offsets and Climate-Related Claims Beginning in 2024 (10/27/23)
- News Alert: California’s Transformational Single-Use Packaging EPR Law Moves Toward Implementation (10/12/23)
- News Alert: California Adopts New Workplace Violence Prevention Law (10/4/2023)
- News Alert: California to Require Climate Disclosures from Large Companies (9/26/23)
- News Alert: Ecology to Consider Expanding Carbon Offsets Available Under Washington State’s “Cap-and-Invest” Program (9/18/23)