Put our knowledge of Texas environmental permitting, regulatory programs, and litigation to work for you.
Our Texas team helps clients in Texas, the Gulf Coast, and around the country address diverse and complex environmental, health, and safety issues so they can keep business moving. B&D’s practice spans virtually every aspect of environmental law, including environmental litigation. Several of our Austin lawyers formerly worked at TCEQ and other Texas agencies (and many others at B&D worked at U.S. EPA, DOJ, DOI, and other federal and state agencies), bringing insights and relationships from their careers to bear on our clients’ projects.
We invite you to explore this resource center via the tabs above and contact any of our Texas attorneys for more information or assistance.
- Article: An Example of How Chemical Regulation Is Misshaping Litigation and What Defendants Can Do to Rebut Government Risk Assessments at Trial (June 16, 2023)
- News Alert: EPA Leverages Controversial IRIS Value for Ethylene Oxide to Fast-Track Overhaul of Clean Air Act Regulations of Chemical Manufacturers (May 1, 2023)
- News Alert: TCEQ Announces New Public Involvement Plan | Requirements for Certain Air, Waste, and Water Permits and Registrations (October 20, 2022)
- News Alert: Ethylene Oxide Update: Second Risk Review Process Resolves EPA-OIG Conflict; EPA Advances Sterilizer Agenda (August 11, 2022)
- News Alert: EPA Announces Permian Emissions Monitoring Flyovers in Texas and New Mexico (August 1, 2022)
- On-Demand Webinar: Emissions Events in Texas: News from TCEQ and Tips for Minimizing Enforcement and Litigation Risk (April 13, 2021)
- On-Demand Webinar: Enforcement Priorities of the Biden Administration | Biden Administration Webinar Series (April 7, 2021)
- On-Demand Webinar: Plastics Litigation: The Plaintiffs’ Playbook (January 28, 2021, available on-demand)