Put our knowledge of Texas environmental permitting, regulatory programs, and litigation to work for you.
Our Texas team helps clients in Texas, the Gulf Coast, and around the country address diverse and complex environmental, health, and safety issues so they can keep business moving. B&D’s practice spans virtually every aspect of environmental law, including environmental litigation. Several of our Austin lawyers formerly worked at TCEQ and other Texas agencies (and many others at B&D worked at U.S. EPA, DOJ, DOI, and other federal and state agencies), bringing insights and relationships from their careers to bear on our clients’ projects.
We invite you to explore this resource center via the tabs above, and contact any of our Texas attorneys for more information or assistance.
- News Alert: Upcoming: Free Online TCEQ Air Compliance Workshops for Oil and Gas Operations (November 4, 2020)
- News Alert: TCEQ Initiates Temporary Permian Basin “Find It and Fix It” Program for Air Compliance (November 4, 2020)
- News Alert: In Wake of Industrial Accidents, TCEQ Seeks Revisions to Penalty Policy and Compliance History Rules (October 8, 2020)
- News Alert: Top Ten Tips for Seeking Enforcement Discretion and Preserving a COVID-19 Force Majeure Affirmative Defense before the TCEQ (April 1, 2020)
- News Alert: TCEQ Issues Guidance for Submitting Enforcement Discretion Requests During COVID-19 Pandemic (March 19, 2020)
The Texas Twist on Regulating Plastics in the Environment (October 28, 2020)
- Josh Van Eaton Speaking at Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE)'s 19th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute (September 13 – 16, 2020)