Put our knowledge of Texas environmental permitting, regulatory programs, and litigation to work for you.
Our Texas team helps clients in Texas, the Gulf Coast, and around the country address diverse and complex environmental, health, and safety issues so they can keep business moving. B&D’s practice spans virtually every aspect of environmental law, including environmental litigation. Several of our Austin lawyers formerly worked at TCEQ and other Texas agencies (and many others at B&D worked at U.S. EPA, DOJ, DOI, and other federal and state agencies), bringing insights and relationships from their careers to bear on our clients’ projects.
We invite you to explore this resource center via the tabs above, and contact any of our Texas attorneys for more information or assistance.
- News Alert: Top Ten Tips for Seeking Enforcement Discretion and Preserving a Weather Disaster Force Majeure Affirmative Defense before the TCEQ (March 1, 2021)
- News Alert: After Months of Delay, EPA Quietly Takes Steps Toward Community Outreach on Ethylene Oxide Risks; OIG Once Again Urges EPA to Expedite Community-Specific Notifications (February 26, 2021)
- News Alert: TCEQ Issues Revised Penalty Policies (February 16, 2021)
- Recognition: AmLaw Litigation Daily Names B&D Principals Bina Reddy, Eric Klein, and Roy Prather Litigators of the Week (January 29, 2021)
- News Alert: Litigation Risk to Ethylene Oxide Emitters Could Increase Under Biden Administration (December 10, 2020)
- News Alert: Upcoming: Free Online TCEQ Air Compliance Workshops for Oil and Gas Operations (November 4, 2020)
- News Alert: TCEQ Initiates Temporary Permian Basin “Find It and Fix It” Program for Air Compliance (November 4, 2020)
- News Alert: In Wake of Industrial Accidents, TCEQ Seeks Revisions to Penalty Policy and Compliance History Rules (October 8, 2020)
- News Alert: Top Ten Tips for Seeking Enforcement Discretion and Preserving a COVID-19 Force Majeure Affirmative Defense before the TCEQ (April 1, 2020)
- News Alert: TCEQ Issues Guidance for Submitting Enforcement Discretion Requests During COVID-19 Pandemic (March 19, 2020)
Webinar: Multi-Employer Worksites | 2021 Occupational Safety and Health Webinar Series (November 17, 2021)
Webinar: Injury and Illness Recordkeeping | 2021 Occupational Safety and Health Webinar Series (July 21, 2021)
Webinar: Maddie Boyer Speaking at WEC Executive Roundtable on Human Rights in Supply Chains (February 17, 2021)
Webinar: On-Demand Webinar | Plastics Litigation: The Plaintiffs’ Playbook (January 28, 2021, available on-demand)
Webinar: Maddie Boyer Presenting at Chemical Watch's Regulatory Updates: Latin America Virtual Conference (January 21, 2021)
Webinar: Texas Environmental Law Forecast for a Biden Administration (December 15, 2020, materials available to review)
Webinar: The Texas Twist on Regulating Plastics in the Environment (October 28, 2020, available on-demand)
Webinar: Texas and Federal Enforcement Discretion and Force Majeure (May 7, 2020, available on-demand)