As the leading law firm for environmental regulation and litigation, B&D helps clients meet COVID-19-related environmental, health, safety (EH&S) and product regulatory challenges.
The tabs above contain resources for navigating the pandemic, protecting your employees, and minimizing business interruptions.
Please reach out to your usual B&D contact, or one of the contacts at right who lead our COVID-19 internal task force, to inquire about customized support for your business. Examples of how we're helping clients include:
- Tracking COVID-19 developments in all 50 states and over 100 local governments, providing guidance tailored to specific industry interests and operations.
- Interpreting and developing strategies to respond to governmental advisories on COVID-19-related changes to environmental enforcement, permitting, litigation, and worker safety/OSHA issues.
- Counseling on force majeure, insurance coverage, contractual issues, and documentation requirements.
- Managing COVID-19-related facility issues, such as contaminated site cleanups, reopening closed facilities and facility-level water systems.
- Advising on product- and waste-related issues, including disinfectant/antimicrobial product registrations, approvals, and waivers under FIFRA; guidance for safe/approved use of disinfectants/antimicrobials; hazardous/infectious waste handling and transportation issues, and more.
B&D's COVID-19 Resources By Topic (see also tabs above)
- EPA Guidance/Enforcement
- OSHA/Worker Safety
- Product Regulation/FIFRA
- State-Specific Updates
- All B&D COVID-19 Alerts
- Events & Webinars
External COVID-19 Resources
- Association of Corporate Counsel COVID-19 Resource Center: A curated selection of resources to help in-house counsel navigate the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
National Conference of State Legislatures - State Action on Coronavirus (COVID-19): Includes an interactive graphic on COVID-19 state legislation.
- New York Times States' Reopening: Interactive map of the U.S. showing how all 50 states are reopening (and closing again) (subscription required).