Liz advises clients on regulatory and litigation issues with a focus on chemicals, agriculture, and environmental justice.
Liz primarily works with clients in the agricultural sector, and food, chemical, and consumer product industries. Her experience includes providing regulatory counsel for products regulated under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), and the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
As Deputy Chair of the firm’s Industrial Hemp and Cannabis group, Liz works on the cutting edge of regulatory compliance, advising clients as new regulations and laws are passed at the federal and state levels.
While working toward her J.D. at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Liz worked as a student attorney at the environmental law clinic where she worked primarily on NEPA matters. She was also a B&D summer associate in 2021.
Liz maintains an active and diverse pro bono practice with experience ranging from work authorization to estate planning.
- University of Maryland - College Park (B.S., cum laude, 2019)
- Environmental Science and Policy, Agriculture Concentration
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Maryland Law Scholars Award recipient
- CALI Award- Civil Procedure, 2019
- Maryland Law Review, Staff Editor
- District of Columbia