Liz advises clients on litigation and regulatory issues with a focus on natural resources, agriculture, and environmental justice.
She helps clients navigate issues arising under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other state and federal natural resource laws. Liz also has a special interest in food and beverage Law and industrial hemp & cannabis Law.
While working toward her J.D. at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Liz worked as a student attorney at the environmental law clinic where she worked primarily on NEPA matters. Liz was also a B&D summer associate in 2021.
- University of Maryland - College Park (B.S., cum laude, 2019)
- Environmental Science and Policy, Agriculture Concentration
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Maryland Law Scholars Award recipient
- CALI Award- Civil Procedure, 2019
- Maryland Law Review, Staff Editor
- District of Columbia