Emma helps clients navigate environmental & land use concerns ranging from pesticides and agricultural issues to permitting and project development.
Before joining B&D, she spent two years as a law clerk for the Honorable Michael Vhay of the Massachusetts Land Court, working on matters pertaining to right, title, and interest in land.
While pursuing her J.D., Emma was co-chair of the Northeastern Environmental Law Society, and the Publications Editor for the Northeastern University Law Review. She also interned with a variety of organizations - including the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Conservation Law Foundation, and Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic - that focus on issues including urban agriculture, food policy, natural resource law, and environmental justice.
Prior to law school, Emma worked primarily in food access and justice in the Boston area.
- Muhlenberg College (B.A., 2014)
- Business Administration, Minor in Sustainability Studies
- Dean's List
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Environmental and Energy Law Concentration
- Publications Editor, Northeastern University Law Review
- Co-Chair Northeastern Environmental Law Society
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- Member, Boston Bar Association