Dan Eisenberg to Speak on Introduction to Environmental Law Panel for the DC Bar
Principal Dan Eisenberg (Washington, DC) will speak on a panel, "Alphabet Soup: An Introduction to Environmental Law 2023," for the DC Bar. Panelists will provide an introduction to common federal environmental statutes, including the:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act,
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act,
- Clean Water Act,
- Safe Drinking Water Act,
- Clean Air Act,
- Oil Pollution Act,
- Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act,
- Toxic Substances Control Act,
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act;
- and the National Environmental Policy Act.
For more information and to register, visit DC Bar's website.