Graham focuses his practice on environmental, toxic tort, and products liability litigation.
His representative experience includes extensive work on a series of complex products liability and toxic tort cases related to alleged groundwater contamination, and litigation over lead in drinking water.
Graham advises clients on Superfund cleanups, liability management, and litigation under CERCLA and similar state statutes.
He also represents individual businesses, trade associations, and municipalities in litigation, as well as in compliance, enforcement, and counseling matters involving the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, CERCLA and other state and federal environmental statutes.
In addition, Graham counsels domestic and international clients on a variety of product compliance, market access, and enforcement matters. He is well versed in reporting requirements related to conflict mineral use in electronics, medical devices, and consumer products.
Graham obtained his law degree from Vermont Law School where he was a Head Notes Editor for the Vermont Law Review and a student clinician in the Environment and Natural Resources Law Clinic. During law school, he clerked at the Wisconsin Department of Justice in the Environmental Protection Unit where he assisted in defending state agencies in a citizen suit alleging Clean Air Act new source review violations.
Before law school, Graham worked on domestic social policy, with a focus on health care, and environment and energy for U.S. Senator Russ Feingold. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Carleton College with a major in Geology.
Graham resides outside Portland, Maine and practices out of B&D's Boston and Washington, DC offices.
- Carleton College (B.A., cum laude, 2003)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Environment & Natural Resources Law Clinic
- Vermont Law Review, 2007-2009
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Pro Bono High Honor Roll (2023)
- Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, Washington, DC, Rising Star (2014-2021)
- Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, High Honors Recognition (2022)