Jessica’s practice involves environmental regulatory compliance, enforcement, and litigation matters.
Prior to joining Beveridge & Diamond, she was a law clerk for Chief Judge Christopher C. Conner of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
While at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Jessica worked in the University of Maryland’s Environmental Law Clinic, where she assisted with various environmental matters including drafting comments. She was also an extern in the U.S. State Department’s Office of the Legal Adviser for U.N. Affairs. Jessica served on the Maryland Law Review and Moot Court Board and received a Certificate in Environmental Law.
During her graduate work at Binghamton University, Jessica designed and taught courses on Law & Justice and Environmental Ethics and Policy.
- York College of Pennsylvania (B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- Philosophy and Political Science, International Studies
- State University of New York - Binghamton (M.A., 2009)
- State University of New York - Binghamton (Ph.D., 2013)
- Certificate in Feminist Theory
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Order of the Coif
- Elizabeth Maxwell Carroll Chesnut Prize