Lauren uses her background in environmental studies and law to help clients navigate complex civil litigation.
Before joining Beveridge & Diamond, Lauren was an associate at a complex litigation firm in Seattle, where she contributed to numerous successful outcomes for her clients. She previously represented private and government clients through all stages of litigation, from case management and strategy development to preparing expert witnesses for trial. She has experience drafting a wide range of documents, including class action complaints submitted to various Multi-District Litigations (MDLs), MDL leadership applications, interrogatories, motions in limine, client fee agreements, and motions to dismiss.
While pursuing her J.D., Lauren researched international environmental issues with the Global Rights Compliance and advised California counties on environmental regulatory compliance as a law clerk with the Environmental Defense Center.
- University of California - Santa Barbara (B.A., 2019)
- Environmental Studies, Geography
- Honors Thesis: Frack(in) or Frack(out): A Comparative Study of the Successes and Failures of Santa Barbara County’s Measure P and Mendocino County’s Measure S
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 2022)
- Captain, Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- Thomas C. Banks Award, Outstanding Jessup Team Member
- President, Energy and Environmental Law Society
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Washington