Lindsey is a responsive and thoughtful team player who maintains a general environmental, litigation, and regulatory practice in addition to a pro bono practice.
Her work at the firm has focused primarily on Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) citizen suit litigation. In one matter, she successfully represented a client against citizen complaints of regulatory deviations and nuisance. Lindsey collaborated with technical personnel to demonstrate substantial compliance and developed a factual record to support a motion for summary judgment briefing that led to a favorable settlement.
While at Johns Hopkins, Lindsey worked at Beveridge & Diamond, an experience that led her to Maryland’s environmental law program and ultimately, to her current position at the firm.
During law school, Lindsey interned with the Maryland Office of the Attorney General in the Tobacco Control Unit, where she assisted with litigation concerning the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement (MSA). She was also a member of the Environmental Law Society.
In addition to her environmental law practice, Lindsey maintains a pro bono practice and is actively involved in the Baltimore community.
- Johns Hopkins University (B.S., with Honors, 2007)
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Maryland State Bar Association Environment & Energy Section Council, 2017 – Present
- Johns Hopkins University, Blue Jays Unlimited Member
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore Chapter Alumni Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL) Challenge Club Member, 2016
- Assists in the coordination of Baltimore’s Just the Beginning – A Pipeline Organization’s programming, an organization that seeks to inspire youth from diverse backgrounds who are underrepresented in the legal profession, as well as youth from low-to-moderate income communities, to strive for higher education and careers in the legal profession.
- School Board, St. John the Evangelist School, Legislative Committee Chair
- Volunteer, St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry Garden, St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church
- Team administrator, Mount St. Joe Titans Youth Wrestling Program
Honors & Awards
- 2023 "Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch," a Best Lawyers® publication, for Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyers/Rising Stars, Maryland Rising Star (2012)
- Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, Maryland Rising Star (2022)
Pro Bono Work
- Provides general legal services to an organization that directs usable food away from landfills to undernourished populations.
- Works with the Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition Commission (CAIR) to seek Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) for a minor who came to the United States with his mother and siblings at the age of seventeen after being threatened by gangs in El Salvador.