Mike partners with clients to efficiently resolve complex civil and criminal environmental litigation.
He is an environmental litigator in the Austin office of Beveridge & Diamond, with a national practice defending companies in environmental mass torts, class actions, and federal citizen suits. Mike is also a leader in the firm’s workplace safety group, and routinely counsels clients on OSHA PSM and EPA RMP requirements and responses to major industrial accidents.
Mike leverages his prior experience as an attorney with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality to help clients prevent environmental violations or favorably resolve civil and administrative enforcement actions.
Mike is a member of the Calvert Inn of Court and a past chair of the Austin Bar Environmental Section. Before law school, Mike was a Teach for America Corps member in New York, where he taught sixth and seventh-grade social studies.
- University of Texas - Austin (B.S., 2006)
- History, Advertising
- University of Texas - Austin (J.D., with Honors, 2012)
- American Journal of Criminal Law, Articles Editor
- Southern District of Texas
Honors & Awards
- The Legal 500, recognition in Environmental Litigation (2022)
- Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, Texas Rising Star in Environmental Litigation (2022)