6 B&D Lawyers Recognized in Who's Who Legal for 2015
The 2015 edition of Who's Who Legal, part of Law Business Research Ltd., recognized 6 Beveridge & Diamond attorneys as leading U.S. environmental and/or climate change practitioners.
The attorneys recognized by Who's Who Legal as leading environmental practitioners include:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Rob Brager (Principal, Baltimore)
- David Friedland (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York)
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Russ LaMotte (Principal, Washington, DC)
Who's Who Legal also recognized Russ in the field of climate change.
Since 1996, Who's Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. In total, the publication features over 24,000 of the world's leading private practice lawyers and 2,500 consulting experts from over 150 national jurisdictions.