Rebecca supports the firm in Superfund, site remediation, and litigation matters.
She assists with cases from the initial investigation process until a settlement has been reached. Rebecca offers experience in legal and factual research, motions practice, document review, managing discovery requests, trial preparation, and all aspects of case management.
Prior to joining B&D—where she works on large, multi-party CERCLA matters and MTCA litigation—Rebecca supported in-house corporate legal counsel at State Farm and was a litigation paralegal for several other law firms specializing in insurance defense and personal injury. While completing her paralegal certification, she interned under the Hon. Michael Warren in the Oakland County Circuit Court.
- Central Michigan University (B.A.A., 2008)
- Human Services
- Madonna University (Paralegal Certificate, 2012)
- Member of Lambda Epsilon Chi, Paralegal Honor Society
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Washington State Paralegal Association
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)