Robert’s long-standing counseling practice involves all aspects of environmental compliance, with a particular focus on Clean Air Act regulations, including:
- Benzene Waste Operations National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollution (NESHAP);
- Vinyl Chloride NESHAP;
- Refinery Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT);
- Fiberglass MACT;
- New Source Performance Standards for petroleum refineries and storage tanks;
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration; and
- Non-Attainment New Source Review.
Robert represents trade associations and companies in rulemaking proceedings under the Clean Air Act (including the air toxics and enforcement sections) and the Clean Water Act.