Collin's recent experience includes:
- Representing two petrochemical manufacturers in federal toxic tort lawsuits alleging cancer claims.
- Representing an energy company in a federal citizen suit alleging Clean Air Act and state common law tort claims.
- Representing landfill and waste-energy facility in federal odor nuisance lawsuits.
- Representing a landfill in multi-forum litigation to challenge unlawful permit conditions.
- Counseling start-up on potential acquisitions of contaminated property for redevelopment.
- Counseling an energy company on mergers and acquisitions of various mining businesses and leases.
- Counseling an energy company on multiple insurance-coverage issues related to Clean Air Act citizen suit.