Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Dan's litigation experience includes:
- Acting as the lead member of a team of B&D attorneys defending product liability cases related to alleged groundwater contamination involving the gasoline additive MTBE.
- Serving a lead role defending a client from product liability and tort claims relating to alleged releases of emerging contaminant 1,4-dioxane.
- Leading a trial team that successfully defended a client’s operational permit from an emergency challenge that threatened millions of dollars in production, which allowed the client to continue production uninterrupted.
- Successfully defending two major trade associations against claims that they improperly promoted an agricultural chemical in Latin America, securing dismissal of the action early in the litigation.
- Winning a favorable summary judgment ruling under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) on behalf of a group of potentially responsible parties (PRPs) that cooperated in the cleanup of a major hazardous waste site in western New York.
- Representing ten airline defendants that had been sued for nuisance and trespass by a landowner near a major regional airport and securing dismissal of all claims against his clients early in the proceedings.