Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Our electronics, information technology, and telecommunications experience includes:
- Advising a Fortune 50 company on the design and operation of product take-back and recycling programs worldwide;
- Providing comprehensive EHS compliance advice for data center operators with facilities in the U.S. and in several jurisdictions overseas;
- Representing the Information Technology Industry Council in international Basel Convention and OECD negotiations on the control of used electronic equipment exported for repair, refurbishment, and recycling;
- Advising a leading IT company on regulatory and litigation risks related to the development of 3D printers and 3D printed products;
- Helping a leading consumer electronics company implement a worldwide product recall;
- Advising IT manufacturers on conformance with ENERGY STAR, EPEAT, and other eco-design and green procurement requirements;
- Representing the IT industry in litigation challenging New York City's takeback law and facilitating the adoption of preferred state law; and
- Maintaining a regulatory tracking tool on product-related environmental requirements in key markets.