The Legal 500 Names B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2017
The Legal 500 ranked Beveridge & Diamond as a top tier firm in the environment - transactional and regulatory category, and as a leading firm in the environmental litigation category, in its 2017 edition.
Legal 500 does not rank individuals but recognized 8 B&D attorneys as “key lawyers” in its write-up of the firm, including:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Rob Brager (Principal, Baltimore);
- Megan Brillault (Principal, New York);
- Kare Hansen (Principal, Austin);
- Evynn Overton (Principal, Baltimore);
- Don Patterson (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Jimmy Slaughter (Principal, Washington, DC); and
- Ben Wilson (Chairman, Washington, DC).
Legal 500 provides an in-depth, comprehensive analysis of law firms across the U.S.