June 13, 2017 / Award/Recognition
The Legal 500 Names B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2017
The Legal 500 ranked Beveridge & Diamond as a top tier firm in the environment - transactional and regulatory category, and as a leading firm in the environmental litigation category, in its 2017 edition.
Legal 500 does not rank individuals but recognized 8 B&D attorneys as “key lawyers” in its write-up of the firm, including:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Rob Brager (Principal, Baltimore)
- Megan Brillault (Principal, New York)
- Karen Hansen (Principal, Austin)
- Evynn Overton (Principal, Baltimore)
- Don Patterson (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Jimmy Slaughter (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Ben Wilson (Chairman, Washington, DC)
Legal 500 provides an in-depth, comprehensive analysis of law firms across the U.S.