Chambers and Partners Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2017
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2017 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
Interviewees are "overwhelmingly impressed” with the practice and laud it as a "premier boutique environmental firm” with "an elite group of attorneys."
Clients endorse the team as "phenomenal," with one adding, "I'd recommend them to anybody."
Quotes from client reviews of the firm include:
"Their ability to see the entire legal and governmental landscape was instrumental in devising a comprehensive strategy."
"The depth of knowledge and client interaction has been top-notch"
"Every interaction with the team is efficient, effective and professional."
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC)
- David Friedland (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Maddie Boyer (Principal, Austin)
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York)
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston)
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC)
- John Kazanjian (Principal, New York)
- Brian Levey (Principal, Boston)
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin)
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York)
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston)
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco)
Click here for B&D's full profile.