Texas Environmental Law Roundtable: The Litigation Landscape in 2018
The Houston Club
910 Louisiana Street
Beveridge & Diamond will host its 2019 Texas Environmental Law Roundtable from 8:00am to 1:30pm (CST) on November 7 in Houston, TX. This half-day program will focus on environmental litigation trends and developments. We’ll decipher recent case law and discuss best practices for compliance and enforcement defense.
Principal John Cruden (Washington, DC), former Assistant Attorney General for the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, and past Chief of Environmental Enforcement will moderate a panel discussion titled "Recent Developments in State and Federal Environmental Litigation" and featuring Craig Pritzlaff, Assistant Attorney General and Deputy Chief of Litigation of the Environmental Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General of Texas, and Ben Harrison, Acting Regional Counsel for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 6.
- NEPA Update: Recent Cases and Regulatory Outlook
Mike Vitris, B&D
- New Frontiers in Citizen Monitoring Data and Crowdsourcing: Federal and State Developments and Assessing Litigation Risks
Bina Reddy, B&D (Moderator)
Clarise Ashworth, Managing Attorney - EHS and Regulatory, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
Julia Luongo, Managing Consultant, Air Quality, Ramboll
- Insurance Coverage for Environmental Losses: Key Trends and Recent Litigation
Ed Grauman, B&D
Megan Brillault, B&D
- Indirect Discharges via Hydrologically-Connected Groundwater: The Legal Landscape and Its Implications for Permitting and Compliance
Karen Hansen, B&D
Bryan Moore, B&D
- The Regulators Weigh In: Recent Developments in State and Federal Environmental Litigation
John Cruden, B&D (Moderator)
Craig J. Pritzlaff, Assistant Attorney General, Environmental Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General of Texas
James Murdock, Assistant Regional Counsel, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 6
Please contact Alexa Curto for more information or to request an invitation to this event.