Chambers and Partners Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2018
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2018 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
The firm is noted for its "impressive client roster drawn from the pharmaceutical, chemical, and retail industries, among others," and the ranking service highlights the firm's "particular capability in the pesticides and biotechnology space."
Quotes from client reviews of the firm include:
"They're excellent; very responsive and cost-effective."
"They're environmental specialists."
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Karl Bourdeau, (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Maddie Boyer (Principal, Austin);
- Loren Dunn (Principal, Seattle);
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York);
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston);
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC);
- John Kazanjian (Principal, New York);
- Brian Levey (Principal, Boston);
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin);
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York);
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston); and
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco).
Click here for B&D's full profile.