Pharmaceutical EHS Counsel Roundtable
Beveridge & Diamond's Pharmaceuticals and Health Care industry group will host a Pharmaceutical EHS Counsel Roundtable on Tuesday, September 24 in Washington, DC.
The Roundtable is designed to provide an opportunity for in-house EHS counsel to meet and discuss emerging EHS legal issues pertaining to pharmaceutical products and operations in the U.S. and in key markets worldwide. Topics for discussion during the Fall 2019 program include:
- Regulation of plastics and the potential impact on pharmaceutical companies
- Update on Brexit and the EU
- PFAS regulation and litigation
- Industry initiatives to end plastic waste in the environment
- Developments affecting environmental issues in transactions
- Ethical issues concerning third-party non-lawyers
For more information, or to request an invitation to this event, please contact Alexa Curto.