Beveridge & Diamond has assembled a team—including members with former senior U.S. and state government experience—that is closely watching developments under the Biden administration across multiple environmental, energy, and natural resources subject areas. Please let us know if and how we can assist you in planning for the impacts of the new administration.
Check back for additional resources and information on upcoming events.
Articles, News Alerts, & Newsletters
Summary of Biden's Environmental Executive Orders (see links to orders below)
- Recent and Forthcoming Environmental Rules and Guidance Could Be Reversed Under Congressional Review Act: Three Steps for Stakeholders to Consider
Events & Webinars
- Webinar: Adapting Business Practices to the Evolving Environmental Justice Landscape (February 11, 2021)
- Webinar: OSHA: A Look Back at 2020 and What to Expect in 2021 Under the Biden Administration (January 27, 2021)
- EarthX TV Episode: John Cruden Discussing Upcoming Supreme Court Cases on EarthX TV’s Law & Nature TV Series (January 27, 2021)
- Webinar: Texas Environmental Law Forecast for a Biden Administration (December 15, 2020)
- On-Demand Webinar: B&D Presenting, Sponsoring ACC Webinar on Post-Election Outlook for U.S. Environmental Law and Policy (December 2, 2020)
- On-Demand Webinar: On-Demand Webinar: Trends in Climate Change Regulation and Mitigation (November 12, 2020)
- On-Demand Webinar: Post-Election Outlook for Environmental Law and Policy (November 10, 2020)
- On-Demand Program: John Cruden Discussing Election 2020 & The Future of Environmental Law on EarthX TV’s Law & Nature TV Series (October 27, 2020)
- On-Demand Webinar: Taking the US's Temperature on Climate Change (September 24, 2020)
Relevant Executive Orders and Announcements by President Biden
- Executive Order: Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government (January 20, 2021)
- Executive Order: Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis (January 20, 2021)
- Executive Order: Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation (January 20, 2021)
- Memo: Modernizing Regulatory Review (January 20, 2021)
- Memo: Regulatory Freeze Pending Review (January 20, 2021)
- Statement: Acting Federal Agency Leadership (January 20, 2021)
- Statement: Paris Climate Agreement (statement rather than an EO) (January 20, 2021)
Visit the White House Briefing Room for ongoing updates.