The regulation of chemicals and the chemical industry is extensive and rigorous.
From Toxic Substances Control Act reform legislation to the evolution of state green chemistry initiatives and recent regulatory activity by states, including California's Proposition 65, chemical manufacturers and companies who use chemicals in their products need to remain vigilant. Failing to navigate regulatory requirements successfully can result in business interruption for a company and its customers as well as enforcement exposure. Beveridge & Diamond's Chemicals practice group provides strategic, business-focused services to the global chemicals industry.
We assembled these resources to help companies stay educated about and plan for these developments. We invite you to explore these resources and contact Mark Duvall, head of our Chemicals group, for more information.
- Calendar of TSCA Developments in 2019 and Beyond
- 10 Things PMN Submitters Need to Know
- Protecting Stakeholder Interests Under the New Section 6 of TSCA
- TSCA as amended, Titles I-VI (through Pub. L. 115-31)
- Timetable for Actions Under TSCA as Amended
- TSCA Reform Deadlines