The regulation of chemicals and the chemical industry is extensive and rigorous.
From Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) reform legislation to the evolution of state green chemistry initiatives and recent regulatory activity by states, including California's Proposition 65, chemical manufacturers and companies who use chemicals in their products must remain vigilant. Failing to successfully navigate regulatory requirements can result in business interruptions for a company and its customers as well as enforcement exposure. Beveridge & Diamond's advises on the current or potential regulation of chemicals used in the production process and manufactured products, as well as other environmental challenges impacting the global chemicals industry.
We assembled these resources to help companies stay educated about and plan for these developments.
- The Updated Text of TSCA
- The Original Text of TSCA
- The NDAA 2020
- The provisions amending TSCA appear at 133 STAT. 2289 (read on page 1093)
- 10 Things PMN Submitters Need to Know
- Protecting Stakeholder Interests Under the New Section 6 of TSCA
- Timetable for Actions Under TSCA as Amended