Brazilian Environmental Law and Enforcement Roundtable
B&D's DC Office
1350 I Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005
Beveridge & Diamond's Latin America practice group will host a half-day seminar, "Trends in Brazilian Environmental Law and Enforcement Under the New Administration," from 12:00pm to 5:00pm (EDT) on May 22 in Washington, DC. The event will feature keynote remarks by Eduardo Fortunato Bim, federal prosecutor and new president of IBAMA.
Key topics will include:
- What to Expect Under the New Administration
- Liability and Enforcement Trends in Brazil
- New Legislative and Regulatory Developments in Brazil
- Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- Question and Answer Discussion Forum with Mr. Bim
Please contact Alexa Curto to request an invitation to this event.