Chambers and Partners Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2019
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2019 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 11 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
The firm is noted for its "multidisciplinary expertise across [environmental law]," with "particular capability in the pesticides and biotechnology space" and an "impressive client roster drawn from the pharmaceutical, chemical, and retail industries, among others."
Quotes from client reviews of the firm include:
The firm has a lot of deep substantive expertise.
They are good at communicating and timely in providing drafts for review.
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Maddie Boyer (Principal, Austin)
- Loren Dunn (Principal, Seattle)
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York)
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston)
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC)
- John Kazanjian (Principal, New York)
- Brian Levey (Principal, Boston)
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin)
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York)
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston)
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco)
Click here for B&D's full profile.