All 12 Lawyers from B&D's New York Office Receive Super Lawyers Recognition for 2018
Beveridge & Diamond is pleased to announce that all twelve of our New York office lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers/Rising Stars Edition 2018as being among the top lawyers in their location and areas of practice. Lawyers from Beveridge & Diamond’s other offices selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers will be announced later in 2018 when those lists are published.
Beveridge & Diamond lawyers named to the New York 2018 Super Lawyers list include the following:
- Megan R. Brillault (Environmental Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Insurance Coverage)
- Stephen L. Gordon (Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Litigation)
- John S. Guttmann (Business Litigation, Environmental Litigation)
- John H. Kazanjian (Insurance Coverage, Class Action/Mass Torts, Business Litigation)
- Sarah A. Kettenmann ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Environmental Litigation)
- Daniel M. Krainin (Environmental Litigation)
- Michael G. Murphy (Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Energy & Natural Resources, Land Use/Zoning)
- John H. Paul (Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources)
- Raymond ("Rusty") N. Pomeroy (Environmental, Business/Corporate)
- Paula J. Schauwecker (Environmental Litigation, Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources)
- Mackenzie S. Schoonmaker ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Environmental Litigation)
- Nicole B. Weinstein ("Rising Star" in Environmental Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Environmental)
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers,and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected for “Rising Star” designation.