Nicole helps clients minimize and eliminate liability for contaminated sites in litigation, and to recover insurance proceeds across industries.
Nicole's practice focuses on insurance recovery and environmental litigation. She excels at identifying avenues of defense and coverage, and in distilling complicated issues into understandable terms.
Nicole has been interested in environmental matters for as long as she can remember, and has always enjoyed thinking through complex challenges. She planned to become an environmental lawyer as a student, and after practicing insurance coverage to begin her career, Nicole decided to focus her practice on both environmental contamination and insurance coverage. Nicole’s practice at Beveridge & Diamond is the ideal place for her to tackle evolving challenges in these dynamic fields.
Nicole is the deputy co-chair for the firm’s Insurance Coverage practice group and Superfund, Site Remediation, Natural Resource Damages practice group. She also serves as co-chair of the Emerging Issues Subcommittee of the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee and is an Adjunct Associate Professor for the School of Professional Studies at the City University of New York, where she teaches a Business Law II course for undergraduate students in the Business program.
- University of California - Berkeley (B.S., 2005)
- Environmental Science
- Wake Forest University (J.D., 2008)
- Pace University (LL.M., 2010)
- Environmental Law
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - New Jersey
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Western District of New York